May 22, 2021 When you find the program MVCI Driver for TOYOTA TIS, click it, and then do one of the following: Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall. Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program). Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MVCI Driver for TOYOTA TIS. Download dan install '7-Zip' untuk Windows 7/10 - 64bit, Silahkan download di sini: 7z1900-x64. Klik kanan pada 'Mini VCI Driver for TOYOTA' - 7-Zip - Extract to 'Mini VCI Driver for TOYOTA', dan akan muncul folder dengan nama 'Mini VCI Driver for TOYOTA'. Buka folder 'Mini VCI Driver for TOYOTA', dan Copy semua files-nya ke Local Disk (C. MVCI Driver for TOYOTA TIS is a Shareware software in the category Miscellaneous developed by XHorse Electronics. It was checked for updates 63 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month. The latest version of MVCI Driver for TOYOTA TIS is currently unknown. It was initially added to our database on.
Just received Techstream cable last night and installed the software on my 64 bit computer. Installation was not plug and play, but it is quite doable.
Since I am expecting to use Techstream quite a bit, I thought I would start a thread. For future Techstream users, here are the instructions I used to get the software connected to my vehicle for the 64 bit application:
TIS Techstream V10 Setup Instruction ( !!! for 64 bit system !!! ) :
Xhorse Electronics Mvci Driver For Toyota Tis Download Pc
1. copy ” Program Files (x86) ” folder to drive C: , tick ” replace all current items ”
2. plug the Mini VCI cable into USB
3. Open the Device Manager and locate two failing devices in the list. Both will appear with yellow icon (usually under ”Other”), indicating that Windows failed to install drivers for them. Now, right click each failing device, select Install Driver, then ”Browse my Computer” and locate to “C:Program Files (x86)XHorse ElectronicsMVCI Driver for TOYOTA TIS” (enable the ”include subfolders” flag). Click ”Next” and wait until drivers are installed.
You should now see two new devices: ”Universal Serial Bus ControllersUSB Serial Converte” and ”Ports (COM & LPT)USB Serial Port (COMx)”.
4. Run the FirmwareUpdateTool.exe from the “C:Program Files (x86)XHorse ElectronicsMVCI Driver for TOYOTA TIS”. Click ”Device Info”, You should see the ”Device connected” screen.
5. Now install Techstream software using “Techstream_Setup_V10.10.018.exe” on our software CD
6. Software Registration: copy the two *.ini files in ”Registration” folder to “C:Program Files (x86)Toyota DiagnosticsTechstreamEnv
* Attention: It’s C:Program Files (x86) not C:Program Files , BIG DIFFERENCE !!!
7. Registry Hack: Run the mvci-64bit.reg file to modify the registry for Techstream to recognize MINI-VCI under Windows x64
8. Run Techstream software. Go to Setup VIM Select menu and select the ”XHorse – MVCI”
11. Connect Mini VCI cable to your car‘s OBDII interface, turn ignition on, then click ”Connect to Vehicle” in Techstream. Wait. Then wait again. If everything works, you will be prompted to confirm car year/model after which you’ll get to the diagnostic interface.
* Important Note:
1. DO NOT change the “User Type” when you will run your TIS Techstream for 1st time! LEAVE IT with the Default option! “Official” Dealer/Repairer with other words…
2. in [ VIM Select ] option, please select the [ Xhorse – MVCI ], not [ TIS Techstream VIM ]
3. If you get the following reminder while using the program:
Register Techstream Software (S314-03)
Network connection is unavailable. A network connection is required to use Techstream software.
You can only connect 29 more times without a network connection before software registration is required.
You can reset that as following steps:
Go to C:Program FilesToyota DiagnosticsTechstreamEnv and find ”IT3usercustom.ini” file and look for ”Connectioncount=1” or what ever number of times you tried and just delete ”connectioncount=1”. Click save and you should be reseted back to 30