Capture any analog video with 1 Click
With 1 Click function, DVD Maker 2 rapidly capture analog video in CyberLink PowerDirector 6 from any sources in High performance MPEG 4/2/1 in your Hard Drive, convert them into your iPod, PSP, or any of your small mobile device!
Publish Them Directly on YouTube!
To publish your masterpiece on YouTube, instead of the usual long process of uploading, you may now do it directly through our bundled software.Publish it directly without wasting time and completely hassle-free.
Kworld Dvd Maker 2 Driver For Mac
Hello I have the kworld Video Editing DVD Maker 2 which appears to be only compatible with a PC. I'd like to use it on a Mac if possible and am wondering if there is any other software that I can use that will work with the kworld cable. Any help would be appreciated. Kworld DVD Maker USB 2.0 VS-USB2800D - video capture adapter - USB 2.0 overview and full product specs on CNET. Kworld DVD Maker USB 2.0 (VS-USB2800D) Drivers Download. Using outdated or corrupt Kworld DVD Maker USB 2.0 (VS-USB2800D) drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and cause your computer or hardware to fail.
Record Videos from Multiple Sources, even a DVD Player
From any Sources with AV/S output, DVD Maker 2 provides high-quality Mpeg 4/2/1 capturing at up to 720 x 480/576 (NTSC/PAL) resolution
KWorld DVD Maker 2 provides a complete video editing solution. It plugs into the USB 2.0 port of either a Mac or PC to enable high quality video streaming directly onto your computer. Through its composite, S-Video, and RCA inputs, users can capture video from any of these sources quickly and easily via a one-touch ‘record’ button on top. Kworld DVD Maker 2 video capture adapter - USB 2.0 overview and full product specs on CNET. Mac, PC Software. Drivers & Utilities Interface Required.
Create your Movie in Real 16:9 widescreen and burn to VCD/DVD with DVD Menu
If you do decide to transform any of the videos into 16:9 widescreen format, it must be specified at the start.Afterward, the design and editing would then be automatically set to 16:9 mode as the matching DVD menus.Transform the video clips into any of the portable formats for your iPod/PSP/any other portable devices, and enjoy it without any annoying black bars or distortions.
Make High Resolution Home Videos with CyberLink PowerDirector 6, & Power Producer 4
From the tool for snap-shooting and capturing, DVD Maker 2 provides the most complete package.For image and animation libraries for broadcast quality digital production, the extra-value 3DBank CG Pak and DV Loops enables maximum creativity with minimum effort.To create magical videos or dynamic home movies, PowerDirector 6 and PowerProducer 4 are the best tools to have under your belt during your creation.
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Automatic NTSC/PAL detection
- Capture Video Source from VHS, V8, Hi8, etc.
- Output as a file for iPod or PSP and you also can Publish directly to You Tube
- Right-to-disc enables direct recording of DV content to DVD disc via CyberLink PowerProducer 4.
- Support Hardware one-button recording when you are under PowerDirector V6 Capture mode.
- Support Red LED turns on and turns off by recording function.
- Support Mac
- Edit the Video in MPEG 4/2/1 Format (MPEG4 is compatible with DivX or Microsoft MPEG4) (Notes: you have to download the MPEG codec by yourself.)
- Video resolution:
- NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30 FPS
- PAL:720 x 576 @ 25 FPS
- External video input: Composite and S-Video
- Burn video files on to DVD/VCD/SVCD
- Bundle with CG PAK and DV Loops CD which include all CG types needed in video editing, such as full screen cards, subtitles, frames. And DV Loops is a specially designed seamless animation library for digital video
- Bundle with CyberLink PowerDirector V6 & CyberLink PowerProducer 4
- KWorld DVD Maker 2 goes with CyberLink PowerDirector V6 & PowerProducer 4, which are magic video editing software for creating dynamic movies and produce high-definition home movies and
slideshows on discs.
|Built-In Devices:||Capture any analog video with 1 Click|
|Built-In Devices:||Record Videos from Multiple Sources, even a DVD Player|
|Built-In Devices:||Make High Resolution Home Videos with CyberLink PowerDirector 6, & Power Producer 4|