Typekit, the Adobe font subscription service for both web and desktop fonts, makes thousands of fonts from quality foundries accessible, with no extra licensing required. As a Creative Cloud for enterprise subscriber, your team has access to the ever-expanding library of Typekit fonts. And these fonts can be used on all your projects: company.
How To Download Adobe Typekit Fonts Using
This plugin helps you easily embed adobe fonts easily in your WordPress website.
Currently it works with:
How does it work?
- Install the plugin
- Enter the Project ID that you create in adobe fonts.
- And done. You will be able to see the fonts added in the settings of Astra / Beaver Builder / Elementor. Please refer screenshots.
If you’re not using any of the supported plugins and theme, you can write the custom CSS to apply the fonts.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/custom-typekit-fontsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Appearance -> Adobe Fonts -> Add Kit ID and get all Font list.
- If you are using Astra then start using fonts from the customizer.
- You can also select Font Family from Appearance -> Adobe Fonts and start using it into your custom CSS.